Anne Louise had two big play times on Wednesday. First, she had a visit from my cousin Hill and Aunt Denise (I'm not sure what this makes their relation to Anne Louise - second cousin and great aunt??? I'm so bad at that). Hill read some books to AL, and they played with stuffed animals and her activity mat. Hill even helped feed Anne Louise a bottle! Denise was a huge help, of course. It was a great visit!
As soon as she was done playing with Hill and Denise, we left for another playdate with a new playgroup we've formed. Anne Louise actually had her first playgroup outing last week with Adler Jenkins (4 months old) and Enzo Turner (4 weeks old). Two boys. She's such a player. ;) Actually, as the pictures below show, Adler is the player. Look as he tries to put the moves on Anne Louise by touching her leg. She reacted just like her Daddy taught her - by screaming and crying. Adler then tried to calm her by touching her face (I'm envisioning him saying, "Hey girl, its ok. I'm a nice guy."). That did NOT calm her and by the end of it, all three babies were crying. We had another good time today, and Clayton Sellers (8 months) joined us. Another boy. Apparently, Adler warned Clayton before we got there because nobody put the moves on Anne Louise this time.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Playgroup With the Boys
Posted by The Magees at 2/18/2009 09:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment