Anne Louise is slowly but surely entering the world of real food. We just started feeding her rice cereal, which she eats at night in between her milk-meals. I read lots of good things about HappyBaby brand baby foods, so we chose the HappyBellies Organic Brown Rice Cereal to start (ok ok, I researched the different cereals some, but really it just happened to also be on VIC card, so I was sold). AL is definitely our child because she LOVES to eat! In fact, once you start feeding her, she cries if you take too long in between bites! Its definitely a messy endeavor, and I can’t really figure out how much she is actually eating because so much ends up all over her. My favorite though is when she gets the cereal on her hands and then starts trying to eat it off her hands. Here are some pictures of Anne Louise’s second time eating! (Oh, and the “Princess Herbie” bib was a present from Joan before Anne Louise was born back when she was nicknamed Herbie!)
This last one cracks me up because Anne Louise literally was shoving the spoon in her mouth. No patience when it comes to eating, it seems!


1 comments:
So I was looking at old posts just to see pictures of Anne Louise when she was Harper's age, and I just realized that we have the same playmat! Hope all is well with you guys. We take Harper to the doctor again tomorrow to get weighed one more time. Hopefully she's gaining!!!
Post a Comment