CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Weezy Magee Age Three . . . and her Faves

{Last post dedicated to our little Anne Louise . . . or at least, last post dedicated to her turning 3.}

I asked Anne Louise a couple of questions the week of her birthday—for marking a milestone sake—and here are her responses. I’m sure if I asked her again today, some would be different, but it was neat to hear her thoughts.


Favorite Food: “Pizza”
Favorite Place: “Mellow” {aka Mellow Mushroom . . . she literally jumps up and down when we say we’re going there}
Favorite Color: “Pink”
Favorite Number: “Free”
What do you want to be when you grow up: “A doctor. A sleeping beauty doctor.” {plastic surgeon maybe? haha}
Favorite Toy: “Cash Layer” {cash register from Nana}
Favorite Memory this past year: “Christmas”
Favorite Thing About School: “Learning, and I teach someone how to swing.”
Favorite Breakfast: “Cookies” {must be Patrick fixing that breakfast}
Favorite Lunch: “Squeeze Beans” {edamame}
Favorite Dinner: “Quesadillas”
Favorite Sweet Treat: “Cake. Yo Gabba Gabba Cake.” {see bday party post to understand why}
Favorite Song: “Rudolph” {aka Like a Nokia, which she is still singing . . . still, as in end of January still . . . .}
Favorite Show: “Gabba. Art Gabba.” {see above re: bday party}
Favorite Thing to do Outside: “Swing”
Favorite Thing to do Inside: “Art”
Best Friend in Class: “Wells”
Best Friend at Home: “Mama” {not prompted, I PROMISE}
Best Friend Outside of School: “Will Ba”
Favorite Thing about Home: “Homer” {Our Elf on the Shelf}
Favorite Book: “Homer Book” {Elf on the Shelf}
Favorite Ice Cream: “Plain”
Favorite Drink: “Chocy milk” {chocolate milk}
Favorite Restaurant: “Mellow” {same answer for favorite place . . . shocking}
Favorite Thing to Wear: “Gabba clothes"
Favorite Lovie: “Old Piggy”
Favorite Blanket: “Blue Blanket”

0 comments: